Block B Cottage Association
Block B includes members from cottages along the Lake Huron Shoreline on Bruce Road 13, ERN 209-967, ERN 1-45 Ah-Sineese, ERN 1520-1492 2nd Ave.
Memberships must be paid before access to scoi.ca posts is granted.
- Members are also members of the Saugeen Cottagers’ Organization Inc. and SCOI works closely with Saugeen First Nation 29 to address areas of concern and provide updates.
- Members are updated through a yearly newsletter.
- Traffic, speed and dangerous driving on Bruce County Rd. 13 are of concern and the Block B Cottage Association is in contact with the OPP and Bruce County about these issues.
- Block B volunteer members are involved in removing debris regularly from the roadside on Bruce County Rd. 13 as part of the Adopt-A-Highway program.
- Members can sign up for winter surveillance by an independent third party for an additional fee
President: Jim Grant
If interested in the Block “B” Cottage Association, please email us.