Block B Cottage Association
Includes members from cottages along the Lake Huron shoreline on Bruce County Road 13 – ERN 561 Bruce County 13 to 1492 Second Ave.
- Members are also members of the Saugeen Cottagers’ Organization Inc. and SCOI works closely with Saugeen First Nation 29 to address areas of concern and provide updates.
- Members are updated through a yearly newsletter.
- Traffic, speed and dangerous driving on Bruce County Rd. 13 are of concern and the Block B Cottage Association is in contact with the OPP and Bruce County about these issues.
- Block B volunteer members are involved in removing debris regularly from the roadside on Bruce County Rd. 13 as part of the Adopt-A-Highway program.
- Members can sign up for winter surveillance by an independent third party for an additional fee
President: Marilyn Pickford
2020 Membership Form
Payment via e-Transfer available..
We urge everyone to drive with care, watch for pedestrians, bikers, and turning vehicles
If interested in the Block “B” Cottage Association, please email us.