Please complete this form ASAP.

Memberships must be received by …TBA 


There are 2 ways to submit your Membership Payment:

pay by e-transfer

INTERAC e-transfer payment to  BlockB Dues emailed to Please include your ERN in the message box of the e-transfer.


Cheques can be made payable to BlockB Cottage Association, and mailed to Block B Cottage Association, 751 Bruce Road 13, Southampton, ON N0H2L0 

[caldera_form id=”CF5fd1178d5beba”]
Verified by MonsterInsights