​Friends, we have confirmed that contractors are permitted to access cottages for service and work purposes. That would include plumbers who are turning your water on. Our suggestion is you call the person who you usually have do that and make your arrangements.

If there are questions from your contractor, have them get in touch directly with Kirk Roote (kirk.roote@saugeen.org) (519.797.3039)

Thanks for your patience.