- to offer members a way to voice their opinions/concers/suggestions to an association that has a working relationship with the Band
- to provide updates via semi-annual newsletters
- to provide automatic membership in the Saugeen Cottagers’ Organization (SCOI) which is the umbrella association representing all 4 of the local associations (South Sauble, Block B, Chief’s Point and French Bay)
- to assist the OPP to quickly contact members regarding break-ins or other emergencies. Our membership list is shared with the OPP Wiarton detachment.
- provide optional winter patrol service
- encourage the appreciation, protection, and preservation of the ecological systems
- promote social activities among cottagers
- discuss with the Band, issues that directly affect French Bay Cottagers (e.g. road or drainage concerns)
Please be sure to complete and return it by August 20, 2017
Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting 2017
The FBBA Annual General Meeting will be held at the South Sauble Community Church on August 19th, 10:00am to noon.
The SCOI annual meeting will be held on September 2, 10:00am till noon. at the Zion Amabel United Church.
|Name(s)||Sauble Tel. 519||Cottage Address||Home Telephone|
|422-0501||1467 2nd Ave. S.||519-570-1889|
|422-0173||1401 nd Ave. S.||905-664-8968|
|Laura Aldworth||98 Thompson Ave.||519-568-8800|
|Rob McLaughlin||422-0395||1240 2nd Ave.||519-546-3283|
|Heather Thomson||1314 2nd Ave. S||519-579-4283|
To contact any of the directors, please send an email to email@example.com