- to offer members a way to voice their opinions/concers/suggestions to an association that has a working relationship with the Band
- to provide automatic membership in the Saugeen Cottagers’ Organization (SCOI) which is the umbrella association representing all 4 of the local associations (South Sauble, Block B, Chief’s Point and French Bay)
- to assist the OPP to quickly contact members regarding break-ins or other emergencies. Our membership list is shared with the OPP Wiarton detachment.
- provide optional winter patrol service
- encourage the appreciation, protection, and preservation of the ecological systems
- promote social activities among cottagers
- discuss with the Band, issues that directly affect French Bay Cottagers (e.g. road or drainage concerns)
Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting 2023
The FBBA Annual General Meeting will be held at (TBD) on Saturday, August 19, 10:00am to noon.
The SCOI annual meeting will be held on Saturday of Labour Day weekend 10:00am till noon. at the Sauble Beach Community Centre.
Sauble Phone #: 519.422.0501
Cottage Address: 1467 2nd Ave S.
Cottage Address: 1352 2nd Ave. S
Cottage Address: 1314 2nd Ave. S.
Cottage Address: 211 Thompson Ave.
Cottage Address: 51 Wahbezee Drive
Cottage Address: 98 Thompson Ave.
Cottage Address: 1433 2nd Ave. S.