- to offer members a way to voice their opinions/concers/suggestions to an association that has a working relationship with the Band
- to provide updates via semi-annual newsletters
- to provide automatic membership in the Saugeen Cottagers’ Organization (SCOI) which is the umbrella association representing all 4 of the local associations (South Sauble, Block B, Chief’s Point and French Bay)
- to assist the OPP to quickly contact members regarding break-ins or other emergencies. Our membership list is shared with the OPP Wiarton detachment.
- provide optional winter patrol service
- encourage the appreciation, protection, and preservation of the ecological systems
- promote social activities among cottagers
- discuss with the Band, issues that directly affect French Bay Cottagers (e.g. road or drainage concerns)
Please be sure to complete and return form, with payment, by
August 22, 2020.
Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting 2018
The FBBA Annual General Meeting will be held at the South Sauble Community Church on August 18th, 10:00am to noon.
The SCOI annual meeting will be held on September 1, 10:00am till noon. at the Zion Amabel United
Sauble Phone #: 519.422.0501
Cottage Address: 1467 2nd Ave S.
Cottage Address: 1352 2nd Ave. S
Cottage Address: 1457 2nd Ave. S.
Cottage Address: 1314 2nd Ave. S.
Cottage Address: 1406 2nd Ave S.
Sauble Phone: 519.422.1681
Cottage Address: 98 Thompson Ave.
Cottage Address: 1433 2nd Ave. S.
Cottage Address: 110 Thompson Ave.
Cottage Address: 211 Thompson Ave.